justin: Thanks for the warm welcome 😁
May 21, 2020 17:42:21 GMT -5
christopher: Installed a padio umbrella over my pond. Put 300 tiger endlers in there today. I used a trap to catch them from my planted 60 gallon. Maybe 100 more to trap from there. I'm gonna stop feeding them and only feed them in the trap in my tank.
May 24, 2020 19:42:19 GMT -5
Joseph "NEWBIE" Balga: Hi Crazygar Are any of your Angel fish for sale 519-969-0204
May 25, 2020 9:43:04 GMT -5
Crazygar: Ummmm, I don't own any Angelfish and secondly, we are not permitted to promote or allow any sales of Livestock either here, Facebook, Website or anywhere else WAS has a presence until we receive permission to do so once again.
May 25, 2020 10:34:40 GMT -5
Crazygar: Thanks for understanding Joe
May 25, 2020 18:38:59 GMT -5
Joseph "NEWBIE" Balga: Does anyone have any "Fancy Guppies" or Platies or anything similar. I have an empty 15 Gal. tank.
Jun 1, 2020 9:59:50 GMT -5
fishkeeperanonymous: in desperate need of rare anubias and varieties of buce. anyone know where to find - pm me
Jun 4, 2020 5:17:38 GMT -5
christopher: Finally these little het formosas are producing fry. It took several months for me to get any. Now I counted 3 yay!
Jun 30, 2020 20:37:18 GMT -5
Joseph "NEWBIE" Balga: Thanks for the "Heads Up" Gabe. I am looking for 2 large Angel fish ( marble type preferred).
Nov 17, 2020 11:50:10 GMT -5
glennd: Does anyone know where I can find someone to reseal my 265?
Dec 11, 2020 20:01:33 GMT -5
Andre: Unless your tank needs to be rebuilt, can reseal yourself...
Dec 14, 2020 9:03:57 GMT -5
glennd: If the tank wasn’t so big I would likely do it myself, however there is no way I can maneuver the tank around so that I can get to the bottom. The tank is 7’ long 30” high and 24” wide. I’m having a hard enough time trying to get it cleaned out to work on.
Dec 14, 2020 19:10:14 GMT -5
tyler: discord.gg/2JWtu7Adzp come join the discord - show off your tanks - ask questions about plants
May 9, 2021 17:07:14 GMT -5
Andre: Making changes to some of the threads.. things may appear a little out of whack as a test a few things out.... Thanks
May 12, 2021 7:42:07 GMT -5
The Windsor Aquarium Society is only responsible for providing the place to hold the event, and the promotion of the swap meet.
The Windsor Aquarium Society is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen property!
The Windsor Aquarium Society reserves the rights to refuse table space to anyone, or close tables down for not complying with the rules, or in the event of any altercations.
THIS IS A CASH ONLY EVENT!
Date of the event:
April 4 2020
Time of the event:
Setup from 8 am to 10 am.
Swap meet starts at 10 am and ends at 2pm.
Location of the event:
Tecumseh Legion 12326 Lanoue Street Tecumseh, Ontario Across from St Anne’s Church!
And now the rules!
1) Tables are $20.00 each for a 6 foot table, or two tables for $35.00 this includes the entry fee.
2) Entry fee for the swap meet is $3.00 per person or $5.00 for a family.
3) There will be a maximum of two people per table.
4) This event is open to everyone to sell their fair, however everyone needs to fill out a registration with W.A.S. This does not mean you need to be a W.A.S. member, just need to pay for the table ahead of time.
5) There is a limited number of electrical outlets available, at first come first served bases.
6) Sellers must provide their own extension cables, and power bars.
7) Sellers must provide their own change, as it is a cash only event. Change will not be available at the W.A.S. table.
8) This will be an aquarium related swap meet only.
9) All equipment must be in working order, or must have a "PARTS ONLY" label.
10) All fish and equipment must be labeled with the name, quantity and price.
11) No Ontario native fish or plants are allowed to be sold at the swap meet.
12) The Windsor Aquarium Society reserves the right to add, or change the rules up to two weeks prior to the event.
Tough situations don't last....
Tough people do!
Keep Calm and Chive On......